It looks like June is going to be another busy month for the growing team at Yorkshire Dales Distillery. We have just taken on Sue, our Sales Administrator, and she is already busy beavering away in support of Sophie and Scott our Account Managers. Kael has been working hard to make sure that all of our spirits get out of the Distillery on time and we are looking forward to Luke joining us as our first apprentice.
We have 2 big events this month; the Dales Festival of Food and Drink in Leyburn, just a few days away, and the Nafferton Beer, Gin and Cider Festival at the end of the month. Further details are available below together with some superb smaller happenings so if you’ve managed to recover from the blast of sunshine in May and World Gin Day then come and join us.
- A Gin Dinner at the Black Horse Inn, Kirkby Fleetham on Thursday 14th June.
- Ladies Evening of Retail Therapy at Ravensworth Nurseries on Friday 15th June in aid of MacMillan Cancer Support.
- The Dales Festival of Food and Drink, Leyburn on Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th June.
- Gin Afternoon Tea at the Talbot Hotel, Malton on Saturday 23rd June.
- The Beer, Gin and Cider Festival 2018 at Nafferton Sports and Recreation Club on Saturday 30th June.