The start of a New Year is always the best time to review and re-evaluate; it is always a much quieter time for the brewers and distillers and we are certainly busy getting all of our maintenance and planning completed ahead of what we expect to be another busy year.Read More
It looks like June is going to be another busy month for the growing team at Yorkshire Dales Distillery. We have just taken on Sue, our Sales Administrator, and she is already busy beavering away in support of Sophie and Scott our Account Managers. Kael has been working hard to make sure that all of our spirits get out of the Distillery on time and we are looking forward to Luke joining us as our first apprentice.
We have 2 big events this month; the Dales Festival of Food and Drink in Leyburn, just a few days away, and the Nafferton Beer, Gin and Cider Festival at the end of the month. Further details are available below together with some superb smaller happenings so if you’ve managed to recover from the blast of sunshine in May and World Gin Day then come and join us.
- A Gin Dinner at the Black Horse Inn, Kirkby Fleetham on Thursday 14th June.
- Ladies Evening of Retail Therapy at Ravensworth Nurseries on Friday 15th June in aid of MacMillan Cancer Support.
- The Dales Festival of Food and Drink, Leyburn on Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th June.
- Gin Afternoon Tea at the Talbot Hotel, Malton on Saturday 23rd June.
- The Beer, Gin and Cider Festival 2018 at Nafferton Sports and Recreation Club on Saturday 30th June.
Having survived the worst that the Beast from the East could throw at us, April is shaping up to be a busy month at the Distillery.
- Today we are at the Little Gin and More Festival at the Town Hall in Northallerton which is always a great way to spend a relaxed afternoon or evening, or both, with friends.
- Thursday 29th March – Latitude Wines GINternational Experience at Headrow House in Leeds.
- Friday 6th April – Gin Ahoy, York – some tickets are still available!
- Saturday 7th April – Taste our range of spirits and discuss the best way of serving them at the Albion Farm Shop, Saddleworth.
- Saturday 21st April – Meet the Distiller at Newsham Village Hall.
- Friday 27th to Sunday 29th April – Join us and some other great producers for tastings and signature serves at The Talbot Hotel, Malton for the Malton Gin Festival.
Don’t forget that the Tour de Yorkshire is being staged Thursday 3rd to Sunday 6th May; we’ll be in Richmond Market Place all day on the Saturday and Sunday and down at Crakehall all day on the Saturday. Mix with freedom.
We’ve teamed up with our friends at Mocha Chocolate Shop, Richmond, to offer you all the chance to win an exclusive and stunning handmade Easter Egg. Crafted by chocolatier, Dennis Graves, the large, milk chocolate egg contains a selection of gin and espresso martini chocolates, made with Purple Ram London Dry Gin and Smokey Ram Yorkshire Vodka, and is accompanied by two 5cl bottles. To be in with a chance of winning Read More
Yorkshire Dales Distillery launches Wild Ram, Yorkshire Berry London Dry Gin
Wild Ram Yorkshire Berry Gin has been launched by Yorkshire Dales Distillery to complete a trio of unique London Dry Gins released by the Richmondshire business in just under 12 months.
Fast becoming a festive favourite, we created the Noel Howard as a serve to really get the party started. Made with our sell out Wild Ram Yorkshire Berry Gin, Prosecco and Cherry Brandy Liqueur, short or long, it’s a simple classic from our mixologist’s top draw. Spread the word, this is one we know that you’ll really enjoy.
Christmas is Coming – This is where you will find us
Christmas is just around the corner – and Yorkshire Dales Distillery is set to appear at many of the Christmas Markets happening all over the North East in the next few weeks.
Flying on holiday any time soon?
For anyone flying off on holiday in the next couple of weeks-the good news is you will be able to pick up a bottle of your favourite Yorkshire Dales Distillery tipple at the airport!