A classic martini dating back to at least the 1930s, will take a little effort but it’s well worth it for the exceptional serve. An ideal choice for Mother’s Day and to take us into Easter.
- 50ml Purple Ram London Dry Gin
- 10ml Crème de Violette
- 15ml Maraschino Liqueur
- 15ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Garnish with edible violet of slither of lemon peel
- Place all of the ingredients, less the garnish, into an ice filled cocktail shaker and and shake.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish.