With most of the lambing over and with the weather finally warming the Ram can really stretch his legs in May.
Without doubt the biggest event of the month will be the Tour de Yorkshire and on Saturday 5th May we’ll be in Richmond Market Place, where activities will begin at about 10am, for the start of the 3rd Stage. We’re in the square all day, and on Sunday, for drinks and discount bottle sales. We’ll also be at the Arthaus Gallery with teammackenziethorpe. Stage 3 passes through Crakehall just before 2pm and they’ll be a Yorkshire Dales Distillery bar in the village.
In addition to the Tour de Yorkshire, you’ll also be able to find us at:
- The Great Yorkshire Sup, the Majestic Hotel, Harrogate, on Friday 4th May.
- The Cannon Hall Farm Gin Festival, Barnsley, on Saturday 12th May.
- Buy Yorkshire, First Direct Arena, Leeds, on Tuesday 15th May.
- The Hutchinson Hobbs Gin Festival, Yarm, on Saturday 19th May.
- The massively popular Malton Food Lovers Festival, on Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th May.