Having survived the worst that the Beast from the East could throw at us, April is shaping up to be a busy month at the Distillery.
- Today we are at the Little Gin and More Festival at the Town Hall in Northallerton which is always a great way to spend a relaxed afternoon or evening, or both, with friends.
- Thursday 29th March – Latitude Wines GINternational Experience at Headrow House in Leeds.
- Friday 6th April – Gin Ahoy, York – some tickets are still available!
- Saturday 7th April – Taste our range of spirits and discuss the best way of serving them at the Albion Farm Shop, Saddleworth.
- Saturday 21st April – Meet the Distiller at Newsham Village Hall.
- Friday 27th to Sunday 29th April – Join us and some other great producers for tastings and signature serves at The Talbot Hotel, Malton for the Malton Gin Festival.
Don’t forget that the Tour de Yorkshire is being staged Thursday 3rd to Sunday 6th May; we’ll be in Richmond Market Place all day on the Saturday and Sunday and down at Crakehall all day on the Saturday. Mix with freedom.